Just started keeping a log for my prayers, and I hope that i can continue this.
First and foremost, i pray that Ricky does alright at his new location. We put eachother through a lot of stress, and I pray that I will be able to overcome and continue with my life, to live in the present and not to always dwell on things that he said to attack me spiritually.
I also pray for Nebraska, that he will continue to be my friend throughout college, and that we will not rip eachother's throats out when we live together next year. I pray that we will find a good appartment.
Thank you Lord for Matt for introducing me to the bible study group, and how all the events this semester have led up to me becoming closer to god tonight.
Amen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment